Wouldn't It Be Nice To Share

Love for you to join the group. HK&Smiles

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Poem Beach







As I walk this lonely beach
my mind wonders to another time
have I been the same person as before
as the planes fly over my head I stop to listen to thunderous sounds
the distant roar of the serf now resides in  my mind
I love the sea rushing in my soul 

Tell me my great ocean blue why do i feel so alive inside you
no longer my heart racing and pounding in a desperate state of shock
my feeling of demise awaits in a distant thunder,
like the planes and the ocean wave

listen to me my children
never stop listening to the sounds
distant thunder awakens in your soul
restless you may feel at times, give reverence to who you are
unhappy children may cry 
happy children may smile and laugh
find the joy again, life here and now
give up your silence start anew
hear the roar of the ocean blue
never ending  noisy children never stop their persistence to annoy you
laugh forever and be true

stop annoying me, never speak to me in that tone
cry... cry... cry... forever let it out 
my vortex keeps me going
The man runs his distant lap, is he racing his last ? 
I no longer see him  as he disappears with the horizon
as the strange man behind me shouts obscenities
stop annoying me, never speak to me in that tone 

the shells beneath me broken by time 
like my heart, tattered and torn, my blood inside pooling
like the ocean current
as the sun will set behind me 
I feel the wind gently blowing on my face
close your eyes rest you're your head on those broken shells
they are now grains of sand below your heart
you speak from inside now with love in your heart 
to a man you hope is true
people shouting in this crazy world
my vortex remains my truth again, my human becomes my reality
C.by Contessa