Wouldn't It Be Nice To Share

Love for you to join the group. HK&Smiles

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Poem Earth Conversation

dear man who looks upon us 
Give rise to the event
mother earth
embrace us in substance 
father sky wrap your arms about me
feel my limbs
my petals
my wings
upon your release 
forsake my evil
why cant i feel
the beauty in your song
don’t despair my child
regain your consonance 
live as if you love again
i despair
my child don’t despair
touch the ground i have given you
the earth
child listen to yourself
reach my skies
run your hand to the bark and feel the wind
smell my tears
why do you cry 
my sadness is never ending
stop breaking my heart
dear man why do i break your heart
cry my world
despair 
the truth is around you
do you not feel my pain 
cry my soul
air we breathe
your love is no more 
many tears 
my sadness
if only my saviors would love me
death to you all
do you not listen 
to my children crying for their life
C.by Contessa