Wouldn't It Be Nice To Share

Love for you to join the group. HK&Smiles

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Poem of My Rythm


To my friend,

Sometimes I fall asleep so deeply I wake gasping for air incoherent to what's happening.

It seems forever till I can come to my senses, but I always do.

I used to worry and question the deep sleeping episodes. Today I can recall the time and space after with fervor.

My actions to follow are profound and usually make no sense as to what I find to enlighten a passion and driving force in me.

Today I gratefully accept my source energy leading me to Love and Passion. I am simply reminded of my greater role in the world.

I believe in synergy and desires. To my friend: we, You and I have been divinely compensated.

Perfectly coming together with 'Passion of Heart'

Earlier conversation you told me you speak of me, and people ask What have I done ? Who am I ? Standing firm to your belief in me.

Maybe one should doubt... but no one that questions my ability could have walked my rythmic life. I believe...

Yesterdays conversation with you gave rise to that passion in my heart, when you said im going to teach you. 

I do believe many would be angered or ego driven by the comment, but you know.... You know, I have to have more.

I love that about you.

We have never wavered our belief, I find interesting. So enough of my words.

During my incoherence I went to Ted; ask for Love in the search and that is what I found. 

Not exactly love but about 'Passion of Love'

Isabel Allende  Novelist Isabel, writes stories of passion and love.

My final note to my friend was, 'Funny'  We have enough energy to birth some new stars, MMMmmm... 

Yes my friend, lets birth some new stars to light our path.

Heart Love Hugs and Kisses of gratitude and always Smiles.... C