Wouldn't It Be Nice To Share

Love for you to join the group. HK&Smiles

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Poem Intoxicated by Him

My heart is burdened by the truth in my soul.
I love you so deeply I tremble.
Failing to find the way to speak to you.
I hesitate, then pause.
Can I let him go ?
Does he hold back his feelings ?
Was I only fascinated  by his touch ?
Is it me yearning like a teen ?
Am I wrong in believing in bliss with my darling.
I pause again, and my blood races through me.
Who is this man that makes me falter  to the ground.
I feel so young and alive with him.
Are we older and fail to let our ego and fear go?
I do not answer for my dear, I only say, I do.
With each passing breath in time my dreams fade into a burdened heart.
My life, his life is to be joyful, I want to share it with him.
I will await his decision, wishing my creator guides me.
Rambling and listless, foreign words pour from my lips.
My emotions will never fade for my darling.
I am drugged by his presence.
I am of a wish I want to manifest, restricted only by my thoughts and fears.
Anxious vision and a dreams of purity and love.
My existence is incomplete having a remembrance of his essence of being.
Provide me with your reality my adoring man.
Our kisses are like eternal bursts of jouis `sence.
Gentle man you are paramount to me like my thoughts.
Without you I am merely a shadow of myself, lifeless on this earth.
C.by Contessa