Wouldn't It Be Nice To Share

Love for you to join the group. HK&Smiles

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Poem, I Am A Tree


Oh My Dearest,

I am sad when you are sad. 

If you love some one else you should be joyful.
Sweet man I ask my angels to wrap you in their wings and keep your heart strong.

I have done wrong, 
Forever I cry you will find forgiveness with me.

I would wash the rocks beneath your feet.
I would wave fans about you so to comfort you.
I would bathe your beautiful body like man should desire.
I would rub fragrant oils all over you.

I would kiss and love you.

I would make you beautiful meals to keep you strong.
I would pleasure you till you fell in a restful state.
I would miss you and worry,  but be patient and wait.

I would put ice and rub your temples till your stress went away.
I would rub your feet from a weary day.
I would do anything for you, never would I ask for anything in return.
I would put myself in harms way to keep you safe.

I will keep trying to make you proud and smile.
Forever I cry you find a lack of passion for me.

I am a tall tree with deep roots searching for food and water.
I am the tall branches with many leaves giving a breadth of life for mankind.
I sway with the breeze laughing at the tugs on my bark.

The wind has picked up to blow a storm over me and I survive.
I have endured many terrible storms tearing my leaves and limbs.
Still I am able to grow and blossom every year.

One day on the 18 th of August I heard from the most beautiful man.
Years have past, I no longer see my beautiful love.

My leaves are dry and faded, the heat gets stronger as the fire and brush races over me.
I am ashes blowing in the night sky, hoping for rain.

My angelic beings capture my heart.
We watch the ashes below overcome with flames, my ashes replenish the earth.

I begin to cry, my angels cry with me.
We are the rain that puts out the fire.

Angels don't cry....
I ask them why do you cry with me ?
My contessa they say we cry with you.
I have treated him wrong...I miss my beautiful man.
I repent my harsh words, please tell him I am sorrowful my angels.

You will,
We……... will be close to him protecting him on his journeys.
He will forever be happy.
copyrightC8.17.10