Wouldn't It Be Nice To Share

Love for you to join the group. HK&Smiles

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Poem Mr. Tall


I close my eyes seeing him. 
Cherish, me. 
Sweetness and poetic romance in his heart.
My eyes still shut I imagine him carefully viewing the selection.
Pink roses, he always chose.
Symbolic feelings of Love.
My sentiments of gratitude and appreciation.
I have for my Darling.
No one knows
I have been examined and dissected by you when we first met.
You worried.
To my deep sadness your worries of me you have inflicted on yourself.
Trapped by your own bad judgement.
My heart understands you walked in 2 worlds.
I walk in many.
We looked in each others eyes.
You were my twin flame. Only you did not know.
Suffering your abuses, I suffering mine.
Why are you so in love, why do you deserve joy?
Your eyes asked every time you left.
I would have done anything for you. 
I will always love you
My reality you were burdened by.
Why dont you 
why didn't you 
You need to stand up against and fight.
No I refused to separate my heart like you did.
I can pick myself up and follow my dream
I will no longer be hurt by anyone
My guardians tell me
Love with purity and truth now
Oh remember i told you the sun always shines
your reality is time 
Darling , my dearest love I too felt anguish
Time heals the wounds.
We are tested between the Dark and the Light.
Close your pretty eyes walk ahead
my shadow will guide you twin flame
My new heart beats strong for my new twin flame to arrive
Smile and seek joy I am reminded
C.by Contessa