Wouldn't It Be Nice To Share

Love for you to join the group. HK&Smiles

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Poem Heartbreak eMme

Befuddled in love, by you.
Loosing my balance all the time.
I guess I am a adult like you said.
 and shouldn't feel that way.
I cry a river of tears for my sweetie
my eyes twitch
I shut them hoping not to see
Darling you think your doing me a favor leaving
touch me and I crumble
I lay in my bed dreaming of your warm body
Intoxicating fragrance love knows
I used to watch your pretty face 
Distressed and sorrowful,
 Then gentle calm and a loving Smile
You told me you loved me
Secretly I loved you the day I met you
Who gives this right to feel in love
I remember my joy
Faded by the distance, when you left me
My body feels numb
My heart aches, my chest tightens
Why does my maker let me feel anguish
Eventually you will stop
I do this for you he tells me
We are not good, I will change you
Truth be known
I am flesh on bones
Let me be the child I once was
Your desire for no contact. 
Will you just delete me?
I beg you don't shut me out completely.
Maybe one day you will change your mind.
So I can smile again.
C.by Contessa